Be inspired to create your own look
Frankie Linen Bag - Olive
Made from pure heavyweight linen, our Frankie Linen Bag is perfect for market shopping, trips to the beach and weekends away.
There are lots of linen sheets out there, but we're especially impressed with the color range offered by Australian brand CULTIVER.
Their bedding selection is styled for 'Australian ease' - effortless, comfortable and understated chic.
Linen is also great for layering and adding texture, which is perfect for that touch of luxe. For a fantastic range that covers the full scope, CULTIVER is the go-to.
CULTIVER’s beautiful range of linen has got me hooked. They introduce timeless luxury to any bedroom.
Among our favorite textile brands, Cultiver shines as a timelessly beautiful creator of everyday goods built to last.
You might also like…
- SRSteven R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoFrankie Linen Bag - Natural
Thick material that works perfectly as a weekender storage bag, run to the markets or day at the beach
- KUKaren U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat bag
Love the color. Have not used it yet but the bag will serve well for just about any purpose.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JRJulie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this bag!
Love the colour and fabric of this slouchy, cool, linen beach bag. Fits a ton of stuff and looks gorgeous hanging in my space.
- CCCheryl C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAdaptable
This bag has served beautifully - expanding for an overnight stay & diminishing for a trip to the farmers’ markets. It retains its softness & adds beauty when slung over a chair when reading at home.
- JDJennifer D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoPerfect
Love this bag! The only linen bag I found on the market with a handle that goes the whole way around so is super strong! It’s a great size, Mary Poppins would be happy.