Be inspired to create your own look
Chambray Heavyweight Bedcover - Black
Pure heavyweight linen in textured chambray weave. This piece can be layered or used alone on warmer nights.
There are lots of linen sheets out there, but we're especially impressed with the color range offered by Australian brand CULTIVER.
Their bedding selection is styled for 'Australian ease' - effortless, comfortable and understated chic.
Linen is also great for layering and adding texture, which is perfect for that touch of luxe. For a fantastic range that covers the full scope, CULTIVER is the go-to.
CULTIVER’s beautiful range of linen has got me hooked. They introduce timeless luxury to any bedroom.
Among our favorite textile brands, Cultiver shines as a timelessly beautiful creator of everyday goods built to last.
You might also like…
- MJMary J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoHeavyweight bedcover
It’s just lovely! Beautifully made!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SoftnessRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MCMaria C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful coverlet
I love the quality, weight and weave of this coverlet. The cinnamon color coordinates well with many neutrals. My only suggestion for improvement is that the coverlet was longer and wider, to come down to the floor on a regular height bed.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SoftnessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LSlisa s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove this Bedcover! Perfect for warm summer months
This Bedcover is perfect for the warmer summer months!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SoftnessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PBPenny B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoStunning bedcover!
Takes bedstyling to a next level. Highly recommend.
- MYMelissa Y.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
We bought the black coloured bed cover last year. It’s almost an essential. Truely is yeavy and fabulous in winter just with sheets on on top of duvet in cooler months. We used to use an additional woollen blanket on the bed but have replaced with this one. One of those items you didn’t know you needed..till you did!