Be inspired to create your own look
Cara Edged Table Runner - Cedar
Crafted from heavyweight 100% pure European flax linen, our Cara Edged Table Runners feature a contrast edge for a modern feel.
There are lots of linen sheets out there, but we're especially impressed with the color range offered by Australian brand CULTIVER.
Their bedding selection is styled for 'Australian ease' - effortless, comfortable and understated chic.
Linen is also great for layering and adding texture, which is perfect for that touch of luxe. For a fantastic range that covers the full scope, CULTIVER is the go-to.
CULTIVER’s beautiful range of linen has got me hooked. They introduce timeless luxury to any bedroom.
Among our favorite textile brands, Cultiver shines as a timelessly beautiful creator of everyday goods built to last.
You might also like…
- FAfrances A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoBeautiful product
I love my matching table runner with the cedar edged linen napkins. They look beautiful on my table.
- SSonnyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
Simply the Best !!!
- RJRebecca J.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful table dressing
I just love Cultiver products. I have been buying the bed linen for years.
The napkins, runner and table cloth are so versatile and made my Christmas table look amazing.
The best thing is that they washed beautifully., all stains came out!
The hardest part of the whole process was choosing colours, but why stop at one set right?
- NAnatalie a.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful quality
I bought the long runner and even though my table is long, this almost hits the floor on both sides. At first I thought it was too long but it actually looked really beautiful and elegant. Love the color, matches all the natural flowers and woods in my dining room. Washed well too.
- JPJo P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat quality linen
Lovely quality - looking forward to using it on Christmas Day!