All CULTIVER materials are selected with quality, sustainability and comfort in mind. As a global brand, we source from across the world, ensuring we can deliver high quality pieces and distribute them in a manner that considers our environmental footprint.
What Makes Linen Special
The Drivers of High Quality Linen
The following elements contribute to producing the highest quality linen.
- The source of the flax - we source the best flax from Europe.
- The quality of weaving - our manufacturers are specialist producers who have been working with linen for decades.
- The dyeing process - linen can be yarn dyed or garment dyed.
- The sewing and detailing of the finished products.
- The enzyme wash process - to ensure a soft, vintage feel from day one.
When sourcing new production partners, we only consider those who are OEKO-TEX® certified. This certification ensures the manufacturer, and the products they produce, have been tested against a stringent global standard, and that there are no traces of over 100 substances commonly used during the production process which can be harmful to human health.
We’re proud to say, all of our production partners are OEKO-TEX® certified.
Our Silk Velvet cushion collection is made from luxurious fabrics sourced in Turkey, and our Denim Towel range is made with a blend of Lyocell, a natural and highly sustainable fabric, as well as cotton containing recycled denim fibers.